_verify" content="bbb841dd5e0db345e51757e59e8d03cb"/>

Saturday, June 29, 2013

4th of July

Yesterday, I took the boys and spent it at their Grandparents House (aka Bumpa and BeePa - my boys made up their own names for their grandparents).
Since it was so scorching hot, we tried to come up with things to do inside. #1 on the list was playdough. #2 was crafts. To get in the spirit of the 4th of July we made rockets and flags.

Since my boys LOVE to cut, I figured where else to make a mess, but at grandma's. :) So I let them loose with scissors and paper. Since we had a million tiny bits of paper we glued/collaged them on a toilet paper tube. Then I added gift wrap ribbon as streamers to the bottom and then hot glued a top to make it look like a rocket. I thought they would be a decoration. NOPE, the boys began using them as rockets and throwing them across the house... which actually worked pretty well.


Happy 4th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment