_verify" content="bbb841dd5e0db345e51757e59e8d03cb"/>

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Numberline Freebie

I thought I would add another freebie for you if you are checking out my blog as a thank you. I am giving you the link to my TPT (Teachers Pay Teachers) store, TN (Teachers Notebook) store, and the dropbox downloadable link. Don't worry, each way is FREE. You can choose from the one where you have an account. Happy counting!
Counting by 2s is in police cars, counting by 10s is police cars, and counting 1s (1-10) is ambulances.
You can cut them into horizontal strips and tape them to make a long numberline.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Thanks so much for sharing your free printable! I featured it in my post today at PreK + K sharing: http://prekandksharing.blogspot.com/2013/08/montessori-inspired-police-activities-using-free-printables.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome!! I'm new to the blogging world and I am beyond thrilled that someone actually found me and used something. You unit was adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete