_verify" content="bbb841dd5e0db345e51757e59e8d03cb"/>

Friday, August 30, 2013

Create Your Own Game

Our family has been on a board game kick the last few months. (I guess it is the hot weather keeping us inside).
Daddy was napping, so I was stuck inside thinking of a way to keep them quiet. I really did NOT want to play Candy Land for the 100,000,000,001 time. So I suggested making our own Candy Land game.
I laid out 3 large sheets of drawing paper we had and we went to town! (Plus, I was happy because I opened a new box of crayons!!)
Below is a picture of our gameboard.
We are still working on it. Making cards is next. You can tell which one is mine. To the left is the 5 years old drawing. The one you can't see well is the 3 yr olds. We don't have much of an attention span. He drew in one color then went to get cars to drive on the paths. This kept us busy about 1 1/2 hours, so Daddy got a nice long nap...when is it my turn to nap??

No comments:

Post a Comment