_verify" content="bbb841dd5e0db345e51757e59e8d03cb"/>

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Letter V - Volcano Thematic Unit

Slowly but surely, I'm making our way through the alphabet. I've finally completed letter V. The science teacher in me has rubbed off on my kids and they also love all things science. (Strange because I HATED science in middle school...just ask my mom! Wonders never cease.)
If you want to check out my Volcano Thematic Unit on TPT (Teachers Pay Teachers) click here. It is 34 pages long.

Here are 2 different volcano crafts I found and used. The one on the right with the shooting lava v's is from

We love dot markers!!!

I have my complete list of thematic units I have made on the tab at the top of the page. If you click on that tab you will see my alphabetical list of topics. Like I said, it is still a work in progress. I hope to make bundle units soon for a discounted price.

No comments:

Post a Comment