Supplies: winter hat, black pipe cleaners, wide black ribbon, fun foam in black and white, canning jar lids, a glue gun, and scissors. It took about 5 minutes.
1. Cut pipe cleaners to size. Then bend over one end so it isn't sharp.
2. Poke pipe cleaners through the top to make the hair (no glue needed).
3. Pre measure the black ribbon.
4. Cut circles of white and black and hot glue them inside the lids.
5. Put the hat ON the child so the material stretches.**Otherwise it will not fit them**
6. CAREFULLY glue the black ribbon on to the band with the glue. Keep your hand under the hat band so you do not hurt your child (but there is a double layer of material, but you want to be safe).
7. Then put glue on the back of the "eye" and glue that to the desired eye location on the front of the hat.
That is it!! Easy Peasy!!