_verify" content="bbb841dd5e0db345e51757e59e8d03cb"/>

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Teacher End of Year Gifts

I can't believe Kindergarten has already come and gone!

I was recovering from surgery during Teacher Appreciate Week, so those gifts were not too great. (I will post those later). But I wanted to share with you my "End of School" Teacher Gift.


Basically I walked Walmart (our only store nearby) and grabbed anything Orange. My son loved helping out and searching for orange. 
I got this idea from my two best friends. While I was in the hospital they brought me a sunshine basket of anything yellow. :) It brightened my day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I thought that this new teacher-seller website might interest you. They are based in Canada and offer features that are not found on similar sites. Feel free to share this with your fellow teachers. They also have a lot of new features coming. Here is a link: www.resources4teaching.com

    ReplyDelete