_verify" content="bbb841dd5e0db345e51757e59e8d03cb"/>

Friday, December 27, 2013

Winter Olympics FREEBIE!

To celebrate the Winter Olympics, I have made a fun little Memory Game just for you. On each card is an adorable Winter Olympics related picture. Print off and then write with a sharpie the skill you are working on. For my boys at home (age 4 & 5) I use upper an lowercase letters, simple math problem with the answer on the matching card, etc. Then for older kids you can use harder math problems or any skill you are learning that has an answer or match.

To download this quick memory game click here for Dropbox.



Once again, this adorable clipart was purchased from Educasong.

Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest. (There is a link on the right). I have a whole board dedicated to Olympic activities.  OR see my other Olympic post by clicking here.



No comments:

Post a Comment